Discussion in English

Keskustelua Laverdoista, moottoripyöristä yleensä ja miksei kaikesta muustakin...
TommiK
club member
club member

Discussion in English

Viesti Kirjoittaja TommiK »

This is English section of Scuderia Laverda Finlandia's forum.

The main purpose for this is to communicate with other Laverdisti who cannot speak or read Finnish (it's difficult? Really? :o :lol: )but who are interested what's going on in Finland's Laverda scene. Or just pop in to say hello...it's always nice to chat with other Laverdists!

About this forum; we have just started it and are waiting for the discussion to fill the forum. Not much content yet, but as I said, we've just started and try to make this forum useful to Laverda enthusiasts.

Future project is to set up complete website where this forum would be a part of the website. We will see how this go on, so it's still a thought and might take some time until anything is online. Probably during the Wintertime this will happen. Some may have seen my personal pages years ago, which also served as *official* SLF website. They were not very user friendly and we want to set up a site that works no matter what computer or web browser you use.

So, I hope someone reads this and we are happy to have any feedback about the forum.

Also, please send links to other Laverda pages and forums. That way we can be sure it's a working website and the adresses are correct.

TommiK
Breganze Heavy Metal - - - Ei Laverdaa tällä hetkellä. Triumph Tiger 'Steamer' 1998 British Racing Green. Mutta 3-sylinteriä!